I've been tagged!
Ten years ago, I was:
1. 40 years old - painless
2. Teaching Relief Society
3. Wasn't teaching any piano students except my own children
4. Very busy with 5 busy children - in elementary, middle and high school
5. Still in this very house
Five things on my to-do list:
1. Fold the Laundry
2. Make the freezable part of the punch for the wedding
3. Visit dad and give him lovin's
4. Prepare for the enrichment meeting Monday
5. Go to the temple
Snacks I enjoy:
1. Well let's see, I just ate homemade cinnamin rolls
2. all kinds of fruit
3. almonds and raisins
4. M&M's
5. chips and homemade salsa
Things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Pay off the house
2. Get a new car for Ron - his Toyota Avalon has 265,000 miles
3. Put a wad into savings
4. Live like nothing was different
5. I'd still be happy
Places I have lived:
New York, California, Idaho, Georgia, Utah
I tag Kristy Anderson and Becky Wilding!
2 comments:
Hey Aunt Karie, I've never been tagged before.....I don't know when I'll respond to it, but hopefully soon.....!
SIs. Cheney!! Thank you so much for your comment on my blog!! I got Lorie's invite in the mail! I'm soo excited for it!!! I hope you are doing wonderful! And I think that you're amazing! Thank you for being so wonderful!
Post a Comment