I love looking at all your blogs and then I realized I haven't update in a bit. The only new news is ... as of last night JUSTON IS NOW AN EAGLE SCOUT! So we thought we would plan his eagle court of honor right in the middle of everything else. What do you think? He'd like to do a little something when the family is all together in Utah the end of August. Hum? But he wants to do the real one here with all of his friends and he wants Michael to be there and since Michael will be home for 8 whole days - we'll have to plan it sometime between Sept 2nd and Sept 9th. We'll keep you posted.
As it looks right now this is our schedule for the next little while...
August 11th - Juston starts his senior year of high school
Wedding preparation up until and including August 22
August 21st - Mason and Lorie arrive in the evening!!!!!!!!!
August 22nd - Pre-wedding open house at our house! Everybody come! There will be lots of good food and everybody wants to meet Mason and congratulate the bride and groom!
August 23rd - Lorie's endowments in the Atlanta Temple at 2:00 - family welcome!
August 23rd - Jessica Wallace's reception
Enjoy Mason and Lorie for a few days while Mason checks out Georgia!
August 27th - fly to Utah and stay with Brad and Karon and Ashlyn for a few days! WE WILL ALL BE TOGETHER!!! YEAH!!!
August 29th - drive up to Rexburg, Idaho
August 30th - WEDDING DAY for Mason and Lorie with a nice luncheon hosted by his family
September 1st - fly back to Georgia with our Michael
September 2nd - Quarterly enrichment for Relief Society and I justed got called to be the enrichment leader - out of my comfort zone for sure
Juston's Eagle court of honor somewhere during this time.
September 9th - Michael flies off to the MTC on his way to Budapest HUNGARY
September 23rd BABY BOY MAY is due to be born!!! When Karon goes into labor I'll head out to Utah again for 2 weeks - pray that the buddy-pass will get me there quickly!
After that life will be boring! Ha!
Bryon has no big plans during this time so we must mention that we are so proud of him (and Lorie) for getting scholarships for their good grades! Plus we look forward to having Kari (his sweetie) with us for the wedding. Bryon and Kari will start BYU on Sept 2nd. Mason and Lorie will start BYU-Idaho on September 8th so they'll have an entire week of marital bliss before they have to do homework! Ha!
We hope our paths cross yours during all these happy moments!
4 comments:
I'm glad you're able to relax and enjoy the summer, just kidding! Good luck with all the craziness you have going on! Such blessings to have a wedding, mission, and a baby all so close together!
Wow! Sounds like a busy summer. We can't wait to see the Cheney clan in Idaho. We love you all.
I love reading and hearing about what is going on in the Cheney Family and I am so excited about Lorie and Mason's wedding ( I hope that isn't strange... haha )
It's not often that several major milestone events all happen within such a short period of time for one family! Wow, how are you holding up Aunt Karie? I don't know how I'd handle that big load. It sounds like you are planning carefully for each event, and I know your whole family will be blessed with such JOY during those weeks!!!
Post a Comment