Wednesday, July 30, 2008

What is Going On?


Washing 200 parfait dishes in preparation for Lorie and Mason's open house
.

Beautiful wedding invitations are out! Hope you all got one! If not, it should be there this week!


Juston purchased this Jeep since he has to drive to seminary every morning now (it's not in our basement any more). Plus he is a senior and only seniors get a parking spot. Plus he is taking minimum day so he gets out early each day and needs transportation home. I was going to share my mini-van with him but this seemed like the better option! He is HAPPY!


Juston got his senior pictures. Which one do you like?

6 comments:

Karon said...

I think all of the pictures look great! Juston is so handsome! The car looks great too - I'm glad that he is going to have transportation. Brad is jealous, because he always liked the Jeep Cherokees!

Cami Sullivan said...

Wow how fun for Justin to have a Jeep!!! I think I like the black and white picture with the guitar the best- but Karon is right, they all look great!

Buttle Family said...

Sounds like a busy time. I am sure Juston loves having his own set of wheels. I love all the pictures, but I have to say I agree with Cami, I love the black and white picture too.

John and Brieanne Dabney said...

Hi Karie! It was so good to see you! Got my invitation - thank you! It was adorable and very creative. Juston looks great in all the pictures - it will be hard to pick a favorite. Hey - what was that roll recipe?

Kelly said...

wow, the pictures look great. I am getting Casey's done in October when we do our family pictures. He will enjoy having a car. It was fun to visit with you last night.

Anonymous said...

what the heck?! could you not have just TOLD me that juston bought a car? what the heck! that is crazy. his senior pics are adorable. mason wants ya'll to know that his favorite is the one with juston in his tuxedo looking out of the corner of his eye and smiling (classic juston). also, mason wants everyone to know that he also received a scholarship for good behavior/pretty good grades. holy cow ! so much has happened! and i LOVE jeep cherokees!