
This is a rare sight! Dad with 6 of his 8 children.
Janalee, Shaleen, Kirk, Karie, Wendy and Geralynn with DAD
We miss you Kevin and Darrin and Mom!

The man, Ron! How I love him! He is always so supportive of these family events but he does enjoy his quiet moments ... out on the lake!

Sandy and Paul and Kaely Wilding (the kayak Kaely is in wasn't as stable - Uncle John tipped over and lost his cell phone in the process - bummer)

The slippy slide was a great hit! Uncle Joe headed up the train of children - ha!

This would be Tanner Hanks!

Rosie goes for the stretch!

Miss Jessa just kept grinning from ear to ear!

Tyler Anderson - the glide!

This is Kaely!

And of course...Heidi!

Saturday morning we went blueberry picking across the street from the Wests
Shaleen, Kaely, Janalee, Geralynn and Rachel... but we were all there! In fact, Juston and Casey had just gotten back from EFY and joined us (after being very sleep deprived the night before)

The Woods at their own restaurant

The Wildings enjoying their first visit to Barbeque Street in Cartersville
Saturday afternoon we went over to the Buttle's neighborhood pool and everybody who wanted got a scuba diving lesson from Uncle Kirk and Aunt Kelly! Juston and John Naselli learned before I got there - plus they both got long rides on Uncle Kirk's motorcycle. I think Tanner was the king of scuba diving - he loved it!

Rosie, Kaely, Jessa, Heidi

Paul, Sandy and Joe

Sandy, Rachel and Matt

Kirk is giving dad a scuba diving lesson!

My dad (minus a knee) swimming/floating

Cami and Mikayla

Matt Hanks throwing Rachel - she loved it!
The BIG picture of the whole group on July 4th is yet to come. We only took it on one camera and I have yet to receive it!
4 comments:
FUN PICTURE!!!!!!!!!!!
It looks like you had a fantastic weekend! I wish we could have been there to join in all the fun!
What a fun time! And great pictures! Watch out, we'll be coming soon.
It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I am just sad that I wasn't able to be there.
Post a Comment