Thursday, November 1, 2007

Fall in Georgia

For my precious family who is missing the beautiful fall in Georgia, which I'm sure you do. Ah, here is a little look at the backyard.


The colors this year aren't as bright. I wonder if it's because we have such a shortage on water.


A lot of leaves have already fallen as you can see - the side steps are almost covered and the rock bed is hidden. Just think how many more leaves there would be if we hadn't cut the 2 trees down in the front!

4 comments:

Karon said...

Thanks Mom! It looks beautiful!

Arianne Lewis said...

Love love love your house!!!! hey- how can i get your address without me putting my email on here and you putting your address on? (you know all those wierdoos out there who could be looking on our sites:)

Anonymous said...

Ari - your mom has my address - I just sent her bunches for the wedding. She has my email too. Aunt Karie

Bryon Cheney said...

I do miss the fall in Georgia. I still haven't seen one for a while. It may be a couple more years:(