Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween Night


Halloween is very fun around here - cute kids with cute costumes all saying "trick or treat" and "thank you." However, this is a first for me! I'm the only one home! The last few years we've spent Halloween at the home of others. This year Juston invited a bunch of friends over but they're all out trick-or-treating (yes, he's only 16 - ha). Ron is at stake meetings and here I sit at the computer. Well the computer is upstairs these days so I have run downstairs about 50 times to answer the door and pass out candy - see I got my work-out for the day! Really - I started out with a turtleneck and vest and slippers - the slippers came off and then the vest and then the sleeves were pushed up and then the fan came on - I got a workout! Well the group will be back soon and they'll be counting and trading. Juston has his last cross-country race tomorrow and he hasn't been eating sweets all week so I doubt he's eating any of his candy. I told him he was free to give me all his candy to use in seminary! Well, here's a pic before they left...in case you can't tell, Juston is Zoro!

No comments: