
Dad was recently honored in a beading ceremony. These 4 scouters are friends and leaders from his one week woodbadge experience in Oct. 06. Dad is very relieved to have finished all of his ticket items and he continues to promote scouting in the area - especially in the area of youth leadership. His new friends are all wonderful scouters from the region that are members of other faiths who joined him at a local LDS church building here to support or participate in the ceremony. Go DAD! (They had the ceremony in the chapel so I didn't take any pictures until afterward)
2 comments:
Go dad! You are doing so much with your time right now. I love the example. I want to be a scouter my whole life too!
Bryon:)
Hi Uncle Ron and Aunt karie! SO im putting your link on my blog spot if thats ok- that way we can be in better touch! it sure was great seeing you Uncle Ron at dads funeral. your wonderful and remind me so much of Dad! I told Aaron before he met you that he would be impressed with you and how much your like dad:) Sure love you guys!! Wann keep in better touch!! As Jules, nathan lawrences wife says- its time we keep in better touch!! 9Only wish that dad was a part of it!!:)
Love Ari
Post a Comment