
Semi-formal dance
Chase and I were Louis Lane and Superman
Madz and Jared were Lucille O'Ball and Ricky Ricardo
Bryant and Sherri were characters from Grease

Our dinner group

Roomies...playin' our parts

Chase and I at the dance.

Four of my roomies all dressed up after the dance.
(Madz, Rachel, Me, Lacey, and Sherri)

Goofin' around

The five of us...

My Louis Lane outfit
...shirt from Sherri, dress suit from Lesh, and make-up done by Jess
I have great friends! :)
4 comments:
LORIE - YOU JUST MADE MY DAY!!!!! I'm a happy, happy mom! Thank you! You look so cute! XOXO
I like the curl on Chase's forhead! XOXO
What a dang good .lookin gal you are lorie! This is Ari, your cousin by the way:) How can i expect anything less than utter beauty though- i mean you are a cheney!
love your cuz- arianne lewis:)
Yay makeup!!! IT was way fun and ya'll looked FaNtAsTiC!!!
Post a Comment