Sunday, November 4, 2007

Utah Trip

I was in Utah for a week in October. Several of the pictures are on Karon's blog. Here are just a few more.

Bryon in his very own room - he's an RA at Wyview Park


In Lorie's kitchen in Rexburg with friends. The boys went with me for a very quick visit.


Lorie with 2 of her roomies!


Karon and Ashlyn


Brad and Ashlyn

3 comments:

Karon said...

I haven't seen those last two pictures before. I sure look happy, don't I?

Arianne Lewis said...

How lame is it that I dont even know which of those you talk about are my cousins except for karen! Write back with the kids names so I can start learning about them k? Thanks aunt karie!

Anonymous said...

Okay Ari - here you go...
The others are Bryon who served his mission in Russia (Samara - got home in June) and is now a sophomore at BYU. Lorie is a junior at BYU-I (by the by, Shea is listed as a student there -is that right?) Michael is a freshman at BYU and will leave on his mission after the school year although he turned 19 in October. Those middle 3 are really close together in age. Then Juston is the junior at home. There you have it. Love - Aunt Karie