Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Yes, MOM is 50!

Thanks everybody for the kind reminders of my age. Ha! I don't feel 50! But I think I feel the wisdom of 50 - that's good. This picture was taken at dinner tonight at Macaroni Grill - Michael called in the middle of it - that's why I'm on the phone! Love you all!


The colors here are turning more beautiful although many of the leaves are falling. This picture is taken from the front porch today - it's the Waddell's tree! Love the fall in Georgia!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss Georgia in the fall. The beautiful greenery catches and flame and gives way to beautiful yellows oranges and reds. Best memories are the autumn hikes and apple picking in the mountains. I miss that.

Arianne Lewis said...

Happy birthday!! Man it sure looks gorgous there!!! hoping one of these days aaron and i can take a trip out there!!