GinGerBreaD PeoPle
is much easier than gingerbread houses!
I made all the gingerbread in GA, placed them each on a foil wrapped cardboard
and taped clear wrap around them,
placed them in plastic ware a few high
and drove them to Utah!
SUCCESS!
Clive immediately took a bite out of his - classic!
Children first!
King
Audrie
Haddie
Tyler (right)
Carter
Blake
Ashlyn
Now the adults have a turn.
Lorie, Mason, Michael, Ashley, Juston and Maddy's arm!
Brad and Karon, Kari and Bryon
Michael and Ashley
Ashlyn, Juston and Maddy!
Pretty basic Juston-buston - must have been on a no candy kick!
Sweet - the grandchildren are done!
Everyone was old enough to do one this year!
A few close ups...
Our handicapped one! Bryon is a wheelchair seating specialist! Clever!
All the different styles are so FUN!
It's been 2 months since we did this and I'm trying to figure out the owner of each one...
Here's what I think ...
Haddie, Kari - or Bryon did a 2nd one, Clive, Lorie, Ashlyn, King
Mason's pirate, Maddy, Ron, Karon, Brad, Bryon, Tyler
Audrie, Ashley, Michael, Blake (with all the candy gone- ha), Juston, Carter
I'm wondering if Kari really did one.
Love each and every one of them!
And I'm talking about the real people - our precious family!
No comments:
Post a Comment