
The beautiful temple!

Can you find Jessa - center with a purple apron!
Notice how the stage is on an incline so you can see everything going on!

Emma and Jessa and Janalee are in the middle of this picture. Shaleen and Kaely joined us as well and their camera took much better pictures in the dark.

Emma is left center with the brown apron. These girls were on and off stage all night long and did a super job - it was as if it was second nature for them! I don't know why I don't have a picture of Malcolm.

Jessa on the right, dancing. She was so close to us I could get a halfway decent picture. We watched the pagaent 2 nights and the 2nd night we sat on the front row!



2 comments:
I think those are great pictures! The girls look so darling!
Wow, that is amazing! How fun, I hope you guys had a great time. You have been traveling alot!
lov
Post a Comment