Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Two Week Adventure!

So much going on!
I flew out to UTAH for 2 weeks to be with family,
especially to help the May family as they welcomed
a new baby. When I got there, I was greeted by
2 adorable grandchildren. Don't you agree?
Here's Carter - he's 22 months!

Aunt Lorie has great fun
with Ashlyn and Carter
on their cute cars.

I arrived 2 days before the arrival of baby #3
(who happened to be 9 days late).
She was worth waiting for!
On Monday, August 2nd she was born -
just after bedtime I might add.
Carter only wanted mommy
who was busy in labor -
so I took Ashlyn and Carter to
Uncle Bryon and Aunt Kari's place.
We waited an hour and a half
for the phone call!
We hurried back to the house to greet
AUDRIE BREANN MAY!!!!!


Here she is less than an hour old!


She is precious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
At first we thought her eye color was darker
BUT...
it appears they may be BLUE!
(not that you can tell in this pic)
Brad and Karon have an adorabale mold...
Dark hair and blue eyes!


I had lots of fun taking Carter and Ashlyn
around the corner to the park.
At first they rode their bikes while I helped.
After a few days of that,
I just loaded the bikes in the van and drove!
Here's Carter Man -
his feet finally reach the pedals!


Grandma Buttle came over for a visit!


Ashlyn at the park!


Juston drove down from Idaho
to spend some time with us!
He stayed at Lorie and Mason's place.


Bryon and Kari Cheney both graduated
from BYU in Exercise Science!
(plus Bryon landed a sweet job)
Both sets of parents were able to be there!


Of course, Grandma Buttle
had to find something at DI...
this time it was for Ashlyn,
a pink cowboy hat - what a hit!


Good natured Audrie during her first bath!


The Saturday before we left,
we had a special dinner and
baby blessing at Ike and Marilyn May's!
Here are Lorie and Mason


Here are Bryon and Kari!


Those who participated in the blessing


The Brad May family is now a five-some


Audrie's blessing...


Parents and Grandparents of Audrie

We all had lots of fun
during the nice dinner in the May's backyard.
Audrie really is a very good baby.
I like this picture of Ron holding her!

We have a few more special events
coming our way...
MICHAEL is coming home
from his mission tomorrow!!!!!
He'll be here one week
and then fly out to BYU.
And another Grandbaby
is coming in October!
(Bryon and Kari are having a boy)
We had a wonderful baby shower
for Kari while I was there but
I forgot my camera - boo hoo
That's all for now folks!

4 comments:

Carrie said...

O'kay so that little Carter needs to be a baby model. Your new granddaughter is beautiful and Karon doesn't look at all like she just had a baby!!!!! What an exciting trip. I bet you can't wait to see baby #4!

Buttle Family said...

Love all the pictures. So excited that Michael is coming home tomorrow.

Kathryn S. said...

Wow, what a trip--what a post! What a beautiful baby and beautiful name! I'm excited to hear from Michael in church on Sunday. I keep forgetting you give you back your containers you let us borrow for my retainers. They've been washed for months now and are sitting, waiting for me to remember to take them to church. So sorry!

Lorie Ann said...

Wow mom. That was a creepy pic to post of me on the cars. :) i love the pics of the kids! they are so precious!