Here are my wonderful students. We had 2 recitals back to back so everybody and their guests could fit in the house! 3 students were not able to come and 2 missed being in the pictures. This is a very rewarding experience for me and has become a fun tradition on the first Saturday morning of December! I love seeing the progress of all these students. They are soooooooooo great

This was the first recital for 3 children in this picture and 3 in the next - I hope they have many, many more to come!

Look at all these piano players! I just love them!
3 comments:
That's a big group! And some were even missing! Wow, mom, I think you have a monopoly on the piano teaching over there. You look great by the way:) Love ya!
So neat Mom! Think of all the great little piano players that you are making who will grow up to be such blessings in the wards they attend! And I just LOVE it that Sister DeLeon takes lessons. She is so awesome.
We love the recitals too!!!!
Post a Comment