
Sir James who is now 14! I love all the trees around the house and his candy cane hearts and his sleigh is safely on the ground!

Miss Emma Nicole really liked the Christmas Dots. She and Jessa were very helpful in making the gingerbread.

Miss Jessa liked the peppermint Oreos. Can you see the sleigh going up the roof? She tried icicles this year and did a good job.
This was taken on Sunday the 13th - Kirk's 50th Birthday.
Casey left 3 days later for the MTC and off to Alaska!


6 comments:
Great Traditions! We miss you guys too:)
Fun times!! I sure miss gingerbread houses!
my guess to why Juston only did half was because he was too tired to do the other side. Jet lag probably.
Juston was saving the other half for someone else to do. But who? Hmmm.
I love the gingerbread house tradition. Maybe I will get my nerve up next year. Cute pictures!
I am happy for you to have Juston home for Christmas!
I think he only decorated half - because the half we can't see is the INSIDE of his gingerbread house?????
Love you guys, Aunt Shaleen
Maybe Juston realized that in this tough economy even the Ginger people need to cut back on Christmas spending.
Post a Comment