Sunday, November 29, 2009

Happenings in UTAH

Another venture out west for the Thanksgiving Holidays. Ron and I flew out the Thursday before Thanksgiving and then flew back to Georgia on Thanksgiving Day. We are enjoying our time together. It was GREAT being with family. We love you ALL!


Casey, Katie and Brad
Friday night we played games at Grandma Buttle's.
Well, some of us just talked.
Darrin and his family were there as well.
Ryan and Kara came over for a bit, night before the wedding.


Uncle Bryon and Carter. Carter always points up. I think he's conversing with the angels.


Ashlyn (3) and Kendalynn(2) got to meet. Ashlyn's mom and Kendalynn's dad are cousins and were baptized together in GA in March of 91'.


Karon the mama with precious Carter


Darrin and Jen (and Drew) were married 11 years ago on the same weekend.


On Friday at the Draper Temple it was SO windy.
Ron found a spot free from the wind.

Endowment Day for Kara and Casey. What a great day for Kirk's family!!!!!!


Wedding Day was Saturday, November 21st. Ryan and Kara Harward!


At the reception - 3 of my kiddos with their families


Kari and Bryon, married in the Draper Temple almost 7 months ago.
They are VERY busy with school and work!

Mason and Lorie Ann Warr, been married for almost 15 months now.
Lorie graduated in July and Mason will graduate in December from BYU-Idaho.

Juston spins Ashlyn at Bryon and Kari's apartment.


Carter loves Ashlyn's little chair. Psss, don't tell, I got him a "Cars" one for Christmas!


Juston and Casey say "so long"! They won't see each other for 3 years. Casey leaves on December 16th for the Alaska mission. Juston will leave in about a year.


Mason and Lorie Ann helping put lights on the May's house


Juston helping put lights on the May's house.

Happy boy Carter at 14 months. Ron and Lorie and I with Ashlyn and Carter (in the wagon) took a very LOOOOONG walk one day and found these golf balls.

4 comments:

Buttle Family said...

cute pictures. It was so good to see your family. They are the best.

Carrie said...

Thanks for sharing your trip. I can't believe everyone was on the roof hanging lights! Crazy!

Jennifer said...

It is so great to see all these pictures. One bad thing about such big families is that you can't be at every event, because I wish I could be there and see everyone too!!!

Kelly said...

Karie<
I loved the pictures you took at the wedding. I don't have any from the endowment and I love the one of Kara and Ryan can you send those to me and also the picture of Juston and Casey, so I can put in his mission scrapbook.Thanks