Sunday, November 1, 2009

The Seasons Change - in nature and life

Ron and I had a very unusual Halloween. No children or teen-agers to go trick-or-treating, no costumes, no parties, no grandchildren close by to see all dressed up. Ah, the seasons in life really do change. We had planned to drive into the north GA mountains again to see the beautiful colors but Ron had too much work to do and didn't finish until 4:00. Besides, it rained all day and the sky was very cloudy. So we took pictures of the yard instead (so ya'll could see the beauty of Georgia) and had a very early dinner at BBQ Street and then turned off all the lights (so the few trick-or-treaters who were out in the rain would know to pass us by), and watched a movie in the basement.

Enjoy the beauty of nature's changing seasons and we'll enjoy the changes in life's changing seasons!









When you come to Georgia, you've got to eat at the best BBQ restaurant in town... BBQ Street!

6 comments:

Bryon Cheney said...

Yard looks great. You guys are so wonderful!

Buttle Family said...

Beautiful yard. I love the leaves. Yummy lucky you going to BBQ street.

Jennifer said...

Wow, I just love fall! The colors are the best!!! What a pretty yard too!

Kathryn S. said...

It has been so long since I've been to BBQ Street. Thanks for the update!

Anonymous said...

man, i miss it. *sigh* oh georgia, my one true love.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.