Sunday, October 25, 2009

Happy Birthday MICHAEL!!!!!

We celebrate the life of MiCHaeL!


6 months old - Mr. Sunshine from the start!


4 years old


5 years old

Graduation from JOY school!


Bryon and Michael - Halloween

For the kindergarton parade
he was Mr. M! He has a dramatic flair!


And he was a cow in the kindergarton play!



We've always called him Michael the monkey!
He has fought with the double crown calic his entire life!


Juston, Michael and Lorie on one of our many family hikes!
I absolutely love, love this picture!


8 years old


9 years old


Still a monkey, but in bigger openings!

11 years old

Recovering from Guillian Barre Syndrome


Juston and Michael at Day Camp - he loves Cub Scouts!


12 years old


15 years old


The happy 5-some on our cruise


The pole vaulter


On trek


Summertime fun with Juston


Another Halloween photo - this time with Juston!
He loves trick-or-treating!


Michael becomes an uncle - little Ashlyn!


The cross-country man! All 4 years in high school!


We love to hear you play the piano Michael!


Eagle Scout with JC and Ben


07' GRAD


Ready for his 6 day adventure at Philmont


On another family hike - on big rocks this time!

The Bros


Senior picture



My Son! I LOVE YOU! We all love you!


And now he's in Hungary on a mission for the Lord!
Happy 21st Birthday MICHAEL!!!!

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

Happy Birthday to Michael! What a wonderful boy- to man collage. I am so blessed to have wonderful family, sadly enough I don't get to live close and get to know well enough!! I still love you!!!

Keep Smiling with the Wallace's said...

We sooo love this guy!!!
Michael has always been such
a wonderful young man!!
We hope he has a fabulous 21st
birthday full of awesome memories!!!
KEEP SMILING!!

Karon said...

Happy Birthday to Michael! We sure love you!

Buttle Family said...

Love all the pictures. Happy Birthday Michael

Maddie said...

Happy Birthday to Michael!! I hope it's one of his best of all 21 years!! He's such a great example to every life he touches.

Carrie said...

That is such a great tribute to Michael. I enjoyed seeing all the pictures of him growing up. I remember asking him to carry the torch for the dance festival. He was the perfect guy to do it!