


After Stake Conference today we took a drive up into the north Georgia Mountains hoping that the autumn colors were vibrant, but the leaves haven't turned colors yet. We enjoyed each others company and the beauty of nature. Maybe we'll get another opportunity in a few weeks.
Ken Shaw was put in the Stake Presidency today and Matt Hanks was sustained as a high councilman. Mandy Hanks sang a beautiful solo in Saturday nights' session, Ron spoke on faith and Janalee and I were in the choir. Elder Stephen Posey was our visiting authority. Juston's name was read in as receiving the Melchizedek Priesthood - I got a little teary, imagine that.
4 comments:
Pretty pictures! The changing colors in Georgia is honestly one of my BEST memories. I miss it so much. Stake Conference sounds great! Ours is next week. I'm glad you and Dad are enjoying some time together!!
The view is beautiful even if the leaves haven't changed colors yet!
You guys still look great together...
You've raised such a great family, I just love you guys!
Post a Comment