You really need to enlarge this picture and see the snow coming down!
We had a snowy blanket outdoors while we were snuggled indoors on the Sabbath. You would think that having church at 1:30 in the afternoon we would never have a cancellation because of snow. Think again. It started snowing around 11:00. Juston went out to collect fast offerings. I went off to my 12:00 meeting and we were both driving around in sloshy snow. Georgians aren't the best drivers in incliment weather (plus we have so many hills and curvy roads). It's not like Utah where snow is common and if it snows really hard you can just walk to church. As I arrived at my meeting they had decided to cancel church.
So we all met back home and had our own little Sacrament Meeting - always a treat. Then we invited our neighbors (the Friedrichs) over for dinner (breakfast really - it was pancakes and eggs and bacon and smoothies). Ron and Juston still went home teaching that evening. Unfortunately we still had school this morning since enough of it melted and the roads weren't icy overnight.
Happy day!
4 comments:
I posted about the snow too! It was beautiful and fun day!
How fun. Funny how we never get snow in December though.
so crazy! it seems like every where else, no one is getting much snow...kind of reversed...
Hey Momma! You need a new post! I know its not STILL snowing in GA! :)
Post a Comment