Saturday, March 21, 2009

Countdown - 40 Days


Just one of the beautiful pictures of Bryon and Kari. They're on the countdown - 40 days. First they have to finish another semester of school. We are looking forward to the festivities! We love you TWO!!!

9 comments:

Bryon Cheney said...

38 days!

Buttle Family said...

Who is counting? Certainly not the groom :0) I love the picture.

Kelly said...

What a beautiful picture. I am excited I will be there for the wedding. I know the bride is counting down but so is the groom. too cute.

Carrie said...

What a darling picture of such a beautiful couple.

Anonymous said...

yay!! we are SO excited! what a great looking couple!!

Kathryn S. said...

Yeah! She looks SO beautiful, and I like Bryon's new haircut!

Bryon Cheney said...

Kari gave me that hair cut:)

Karie said...

Wow - I'm impressed that Kari cut your hair soooooooo good! Awe, the money you'll save!

Keep Smiling with the Wallace's said...

Bryon and Kari are such a perfect couple. We sure love them!!!!We are so excited for you guys!!
KEEP SMILING!