Jennifer Buttle, my lovely sister-in-law, tagged me! Thank you so much - ha!
Here are the rules:
1 - List the person(s) who tagged you
2 - Mention the rules on your blog
3 - Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
4 - Tag 6 fellow bloggers
Quirk #1: I love to think outside the box. When I was on my mission I came up with many OTHER ideas besides tracting - some of them were pretty good too. Some weren't so good.
Quirk #2: I am really good at playing Blokus all by myself. I can get ALL pieces of each of the 4 colors all on the board 100 different ways - and it looks so pretty. I love the challenge - I know I'm weird. Maybe it's because there are only 3 people left at my house and the other 2 don't want to play with me.
Quirk #3: I HATE cleaning bathrooms! The best way to do it is while listening to the radio or talking on the phone - then I don't have to think about how much I dislike it. So if you ever hear me flush the toilet while we're talking on the phone - I'm cleaning the toilet!
Quirk #4: I like figuring things out that take a lot of detail - like how to get 14 cub scouts to fairly race in the pinewood derby with 2, 3, or 4 lanes, no single illiminations cuz everybody likes to have many chances- write it all on a chart so everyone knows what to expect and no one feels cheated in any way! Well, one year it seemed like one lane was better than another so we had to take that into consideration too.
Quirk #5: I like my ice cream slightly soft. I DO NOT like it hard. I think one of my best comfort foods would be a hot fudge ice cream sundae with real whipping cream - all the ingredients have to be very real - nothing lite. Hum, I can't remember the last time I had one of those!
I tag: Lorie Ann Quirk #6: I change the rules when I want to if it's something not really important. So you see, I only tagged one person instead of 6! But Lorie Ann's post will be so good it will be like reading 6 different ones! Ha!
This was more fun than I thought it would be. Now you know just some of my unspectacular quirks!
1 comment:
Your #5 must run in the family. Darrin only likes to eat soft ice cream.
Post a Comment