Monday, October 20, 2008

Stake Halloween Costume Ball

The Stake Halloween Costume Ball was for everybody age 14 and up! There was a great turn out and everybody just had good-natured fun!


Juston was supposed to be a terrorist and he did have some fake guns in his pockets. You'll see why he was a terrorist when you look further. The young man in the middle is Braden Thurston and then of course, Danny deLeon.


Dad was an olympic security officer (official uniform from 1996) and Mom was the gold medal olympian. You see, dad was protecting me from the terroirst!


Bishop and Sister Black. He was released yesterday and we thank him for all his service!


Pres. Owen was a missionary - how creative! Sister Owen was the convert.


Pip and Dean Clark - he is our new bishop!!! Brother and Sister Rivers from the stake!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

I sooo very much wanted to be there. I went early to help Carrie M. with the roadshow and drop off cupcakes. The decorations were amazing. A little scary, though. I am sure everyone had a great time!