Saturday, September 27, 2008

More Pics for Grandpa


Couldn't be anymore precious! He's an angel!


This was Carter's first outing - 4 days old! We went to Old Navy and bought nothing, but it was fun. Karon had Carter and I had Ashlyn.


Ashlyn and I took a trip to the park!


Ashlyn was playing with her hooded towel.



Bryon's team won their football game today. It was fun to watch! Bryon was the quaterback!

4 comments:

Buttle Family said...

Love the pictures. Ashlyn has such big beautiful eyes, and Carter is so cute. You must be in heaven.

wildingtex said...

Oh he is an angel... I ditto Jen!

Keep Smiling with the Wallace's said...

Carter is adorable..and Ashlyn is darling...
I so love the first picture of Carter...

KEEP SMILING!

John and Brieanne Dabney said...

What cute grandbabies you have! And thanks for the comment on my blog :)