Monday, September 22, 2008

Carter William May is here!

This morning at 12:01, CARTER WILLIAM MAY was born in Orem, Utah. The happy family is Brad, Karon and Ashlyn (25 months) May. He weighed in at 7 pounds even, 21 inches long. I will by flying out this afternoon and once I get some pictures, I will post them right away!

Interesting highlights include...
  • Karon started labor about 7:00 Sunday night
  • He was born at home as anticipated
  • He was born in his amniotic sac
  • He has dark hair, beautiful skin
  • They say he does not look like Ashlyn

1 comment:

Eric and Alicia said...

Hi Aunt Karie!

That's wonderful news about Carter! You must be thrilled! :-)


When you have a chance, (and I know you're in the middle of travel right now. . .) could you please send me the contact info/website for the company that does the photo books you put together each year for Grandma Buttle? I’m hoping to start putting one together in time to have the book done before Thanksgiving.

Thanks and have a wonderful time with your grandkiddos!
Love, Alicia