I'm in Utah with the May family. Ashlyn is a very fun, loving big sister. She calls Carter "mine" and "my baby". She likes to hold him. Check it out! Enjoy the pictures grandpa!
Both arms around her brother!
Ashlyn wanted to be in a swing too! Good thing she is so light weight!
Isn't Carter beautiful! This receiving blanket is one that Brad had when he was a baby -love it!
Sweet pictures! It is wonderful how much Ashlyn loves her brother!!! Have a wonderful time Grandma!! Please give Karon a hug from us.. Miss you! KEEP SMILING!
4 comments:
Sweet pictures! It is wonderful how much Ashlyn loves her brother!!!
Have a wonderful time Grandma!!
Please give Karon a hug from us..
Miss you!
KEEP SMILING!
Thank you for posting the pictures! I think it is so adorable how much Ashlyn loves him already. I'm so glad you can be there to help and enjoy!
Your grand babies are so cute. You must be in heaven.
Ashlyn is so precious with Carter - thanks for the pics!
Enjoy your time with the May family...Love you, Shaleen
Post a Comment