Thursday, April 3, 2008

The Water Revolution.com

We like our new water filter system so much that we're sharing the news! If you live by us, come by and try the water. Fill up a jug and take it home! We're sharing! To learn more about it go to TheWaterRevolution.com or call us.

The basic facts are:
1. It takes out the chlorine and garbage but leaves in the minerals
2. This is alkaline water, you choose your pH 7.0-9.5
3. And best of all, the ORP (oxygen reduction potential) is fantastic! Start saying good-bye to those free-radicals that are hanging out in your body! Detox just by drinking water!
4. Then... there is the other water that is NOT for drinking - 11.5 and 2.5 on the pH scale - good for cleaning and killing germs! No chemicals!

If you don't live by us and want to try the water, call us and we'll find someone close to you who has one who is willing to share!

2 comments:

Chris & Jackie Kontoes said...

Ha Ha! I just checked out the website, didn't realize it was YOUR website, so I sent a request for info! Ha ha. I am interested in how it all works and costs and stuff! Looks amazing!

Chris & Jackie Kontoes said...

By the way, it just showed up as chris and Jackie, cuz I'm at their house, but this is Jule! :) They would be interested in it too!