Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter

The beautiful door mat that Lorie ordered for us for Christmas got here in time for Easter. Isn't it lovely? The pineapple stands for "hospitality" so come on over when you're in town! Ron engraved Lorie's name on the back as a remembrance of her Christmas 2007 gift. Thank you Lorie Ann!


Look at the visitors we had for Easter! Aunt Colleen and Mindy! Colleen was visiting Mindy in Tennessee so they drove down for a day! Yeah! We loved having them!


The Wood family came over for a visit with the Lawrences and Easter dinner (along with the missionaries and our friend Zach). They brought the ham - yum! The girls loved Aunt Colleen and Mindy! Come again!!!

Happy Easter to you ALL!

4 comments:

My Dearest Rich said...

What a beautiful door mat! I love the pineapples! We need something like that for us here in Hawaii! And how fun that you got "grandma and auntie!" We miss so much being close to our families but feel fortunate for visits. Is Lori still planning on coming out here in April? Nathan just briefly mentioned something, but didn't talk dates or anything. Our place is small now, but definitely could find some room for a blow up mattress. We'll be moving into a much bigger place on the 25th of April with LOTS more room, so just let me know. We'd love to have her, or whatever! Hope you are well! love you guys! Give a big hug to Ronnie from us!

Karon said...

I love the door mat too! I wish I could have been there to visit with you all over one of Malcolm's yummy hams. I'm glad you guys had fun!

Jennifer said...

That is a beautiful mat, I can't wait to see it next time I come round. Hope your Easter went well! Thanks for the water mom and dad brought when they were here!!

Arianne Lewis said...

how fun to all be together!! I cant wait till me and aaron, dakota and baby #2 finally get out to your house one of these days:) That will be so fun!!!