Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Jeri and Adam's Wedding

I just got back from Texas where I attended the wedding of Adam and Jerilyn Boswell. My camera battery ran out so I don't have too many pictures but here are a few.

The Boswell family. Adam is the oldest of the 6 children. They traveled from Montgomery, Alabama.

Wish I had a better picture of the Wilding group. This is just the kiddos.


The San Antonio temple is absolutely gorgious, inside and out!


The small stain-glass window in the center goes to the sealing room where they were married.


Kaely at the reception. I love the quilt G&G Wilding made for them!

1 comment:

Keep Smiling with the Wallace's said...

I am so glad that your trip went well and especially that the wedding did!
The Wildings are such awesome people...I am so glad that we know them and love them too...
The reception table looked wonderful with the pciture of Christ in the background...perfect!
We are glad to have you home!
KEEP SMILING!
Laura