This is the only thing pretty in the yard right now (sorry, you can see lights from the cars in the garages too since I took this picture at night). I planted these daffodils the year Karon and Brad were married and they come up every year just for a few weeks -usually end of Feb and beginning of March. I love them! I didn't plant the winter pansies in front of them this year because of the drought.

BEAUTY FOR THE EARS
This is another beautiful thing outside. We've had some fierce winds lately and this beautiful wind chime that Lorie brought back from Hawaii sounds so pretty!

Now, I need some beauty for the nose! Anybody have any ideas on how to get my smell back?
I spent a lovely day with Sister Wanda Shipley today. As you may know she and her husband were in a serious car accident - it is a miracle that they are alive since they were hit head on by a dump truck and they were in a Honda Civic.
1 comment:
I need a wind chime!Where would I put it though?
Post a Comment