Sunday, April 13, 2008

Utah Trip Continued


Ashlyn was SOOOOOO excited to see her dad!


Ashlyn is so playful!

These next 5 pics are of us at the park (just adjacent to Brad and Karon's house) yesterday where we played croquet and had so much fun!

Michael and Ashlyn


She loves to swing


6 croquet players - all good sports


The siblings all together for a short time!!!!!


Lorie was swinging Ashlyn round and round


Michael is turning in his mission papers this week!


She's cute even when she's eating

Mom and Juston and I drove down to St. George to visit Darrin and Jen and the 3 boys for an afternoon. 3 pics follow:

Their new wall in the backyard which includes 119 of these huge cement blocks that are 1 ton each.


Darrin, Jen, Jared, Drew and Caleb


Jared riding off to his karate class!

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Wow Sister Cheney I just now finally discovered that you have a blog too! I'm excited to keep updated with it now. Thanks for posting so many cute pictures!