


Yes, we got some snow here in the area! Wednesday night we were blanketed with a beautiful white and Juston had so much homework but he made time to go outside and play in it for a half hour. He made one big snow ball which is still in the front yard - all other signs of snow have disappeared. Unfortunately the snow did not stick and there was no ice on the roads in the morning so school was NOT cancelled.
This weekend Juston has youth conference. The stake is trying something new this year - youth conference in the winter instead of the summer. Scott Anderson will be here to talk with them - I'm sure it helps that his son is our stake young men's president. We'll have about 6 girls at our house tonight.
4 comments:
The house looks really nice with a little bit of snow on it! Too bad you don't live out here, because Juston would have more snow than he would know what to do with! Once again, it is snowing today. This has got to be a record winter for Utah.
how beautiful! I am jealous. I actually REALLY miss "winter weather"! So how fun that you guys had a little present! My parents were in Atlanta as well and experienced it, and were grateful it was gone the next morning when they were leaving. Love ya!
wow, snow in the ga!
Man I love that house! Hey Uncle Ron Aaron and I were talking the other night. I know you said that you served in the same mission as dad and that the president talked to you about dad- was it truman madsen? Which president was it? Ive been reading dads mission journal and was wondering about it. love ya!!!! just reply to my blog k???
Ari
Post a Comment