For a few weeks I was doing so much cooking (and eating). Now it's back to cooking for 3. Juston must certainly love our dinner hour as we probe into his classes and homework for the day - ha! Well, there is politics to talk about too...and don't forget family scripture reading.
Currently I'm catching up on photo albums (scrapbooks) for everybody and going through the house organizing and cleaning. We have too much stuff and I find great pleasure in throwing it out.
Kevin sent me the old family slides and mom helped me organize them according to time frame - I'll be putting them on the computer soon and then making CD's for the family. I'm also going to try and put the 8m film on CD. Should be interesting. It was so fun to go through all this while mom was here (she left yesterday). After viewing all the pics, I must say we did have a good childhood. I'm personally very thankful that I have 7 brothers and sisters to share life with. Thanks mom and dad!
Mom and Geralynn and I did take a nice drive to Greenville, South Carolina to visit the Naselli family on the 4th. They were all there and it was great to see every single one but I didn't get a picture of everybody. This is the one I got - mom with the 3 sisters. It was a wonderful few hours. We enjoyed visiting Charlie's new office as well - Wendy decorated it so nicely.
2 comments:
I loved seeing updated pictures of your family! Its so great that even if it was for less than 24 hours, you could still all be together! I love the pictures of the hiking! It sounds like you guys had a great Christmas. I'm sure the house DOES seem quiet...can be bitter/sweet! I'm glad you are all doing well!
Following your example, we have our new official blog!!
WallaceWonders@blogspot.com
It should be fun!
We love you guys!
Post a Comment