The PORTLAND TEMPLE is beautiful!
It would be nice if every temple could have a fountain - so pretty!
Of course, every temple has lovely landscapping!
Sitting under this tree on temple grounds was very peaceful!
It was just a short drive from Mason and Lorie's place.
I met up with my LONG time friend RONDA LIPPARD JUDD.
I grew up with Ronda in California!
She has been living in Troutdale, OR for a very long time
and I haven't seen her in over 30 years!
She and Steve treated us to a wonderful BBQ
and then she was our guide to go to
BEACON ROCK.
We drove down the Columbia River and crossed over at this bridge
which took us to Washington State.
This is Beacon Rock.
It doesn't look that large here but we were already part way up.
It took us about 30 minutes to get to the top,
while Ronda waited in the car.
The views from our climb and from the top were spectacular!
And just before we left Ronda's we remembered to get a picture.
She was feeling sick at the time but it's the only picture I got!
Their 2 handicapped daughters live with them
and it was such a pleasure to meet them!











No comments:
Post a Comment