You've all waited long enough to see this cute little guy!
I've been to Utah and back and what a pleasure!
Here is our new grandson
KINGSLEY C WARR
Born on his great-grandpa Buttle's birthday
April 21, 2011
7 lbs 3 oz
Congratulations to Mason and Lorie Ann
First Bath!
All FIVE grandchildren!
Ashlyn is so mature and helpful, and very sweet. What a great big cousin!
Carter is sooooooooo talkative
Audrie has the sweetest smile
Tyler is HUGE - over 20 pounds
All of us together on Easter.
Sandy Wilding was with us too, recently returned from Argentina and going to BYU
Audrie and Tyler - who do you think is older?
Audrie climbs stairs - 8 months
Tyler sits and reaches - 5 months
What a blessed time!
It's wonderful to see your children as parents!
I enjoyed my time with Michael who just started spring term at BYU!
Got to see my mom too!
6 comments:
Oooooh I've been waiting for this post!!! I just love your kids and it's so fun to see all their cute little boppers and how good they're all doing. We'll be out in Utah in July and I'm hoping we'll get to visit some of them!! :)
I too have been waiting for this post. What a precious bunch of little ones. You are so blessed. Kingsley is so cute.
Oh my goodness, Kingsley is adorable! Check out all those gorgeous grandbabies. What a lucky you!
I know you have been in heaven this last week spending time with your kids and grandkids. How blessed to have 5 beautiful grandchildren.
Oh how wonderful! What adorable pictures!!!
Oh, what a fun trip! What DARLING grandchildren you have! So fun to see the pictures!
Post a Comment