Monday, March 7, 2011

Happy to Report

  1. Someone is taking us up on our offer to come and visit!  Look for a post in April to see who it is!  We're so happy about it!
  2. Found out that you can just "show up" on Thursday nights at the Y and play volleyball with whoever else "shows up".  Here we are in our mid 50's playing volleyball again - and hurting a little.  We still have it in us and it's a fun reminder of playing coed volleyball during our first years of marriage!  It's low-key and good exercise! 
  3. Juston is LOVING being a missionary!  He's in a 3-some which he really likes, is VERY busy, and baptized a young man yesterday (his brother and mother and grandmother were all baptized too).  However, I have no pictures to post of him.  When I get some, I'll post again!

4 comments:

Lorie Ann said...

You and Dad ROCK!

Bryon Cheney said...

Volleyball isn't supposed to be an aging sport, but I guess you guys didn't know that, so never mind.:)

Jennifer said...

That's pretty cool that you guys play volleyball. Who's the visitor??

Kelly said...

I'm glad to hear Juston is doing well, not that I had any doubts. I think it's great you are taking up volleyball. Kirk and I are taking up cycling together. You're never too old for exercise