Monday, March 28, 2011

The Expanded Ward

A week ago we had an announcement at church... boundary changes to take place the following week.  Well, we had quite the attendance at church on  Sunday with 3 wards showing up, all waiting to hear the news.  Ron was so good at keeping the secret - I had no clue.  However, my guess was correct.  Ta-da!  John and Geralynn and Cami and Mikayla and the Matt & Mandy Hanks family are now in our ward (and of course we already have Malcolm and Janalee Wood's family and Grandpa Buttle and John and Katie Sugden's family)!  Wow!  Who would have thunk it?  3 sisters raised in California and their dad, all in the same ward in Georgia, along with 1/2 of Geralynn's children!  Anybody else want to move into our ward?

Psssst:  Maybe I will be released from a few of my callings; it's a possibility!

4 comments:

Kathryn S. said...

A few of your callings? What else are you besides the ward choir director and Valhalla helper? I didn't know you had more than that!

Unknown said...

That's crazy! But definitely in a cool-crazy kinda way!

Karie said...

Katie - I'm also the assistant stake camp director which is busy until July.

Lorie Ann said...

That is an exciting new change! The home ward hasn't moved boundaries since I was in Young Women!