Thursday, January 6, 2011

Where Do I Begin?

Oh the fun we've had over the holidays!
Here is a sampling with many more pictures to follow!
EVERYBODY was home for Christmas...
HEAVEN!!!

 Audrie May turned 5 months while she was here

 Tyler Cheney LOVES his bath!

 Tyler turned 2 months while he was here!

 All 3 Mays in G&G tub!
I have a picture of all 5 of my children in this tub when they were between the ages of 2 and 10!

 Ashlyn loved it in Georgia!

 Kari turned 22!  She and I both had our 22nd birthday in Georgia (I was on my mission)

 Kari, Bryon and Tyler

 Michael in the ZONE

 Wearing Grandma's boots and shoes

 Hike on the Silver Comet Trail
(Some family had already returned to UT)

 Mason learned how to play Bang - it was a HIT, literally!

 Carter helping with the dishes

 Pulled out the ol' Duplos - they were a hit!

Hum, wonder who put all these puzzles together?  BRAD

You may be wondering what other pics are coming...
  • Christmas Day
  • Gingerbread houses
  • Lorie Ann's baby shower
  • Buttle family reunion - a 3 day event
  • And are you interested in seeing Juston's face - he had his wisdom teeth pulled today and he said it is pretty much the worst day of his life!

5 comments:

Karon said...

I love the pictures! The one of Tyler wearing that little cardigan is adorable! I'm also proud that there is a picture of me with my eyes opened . . .

Carrie said...

I have been waiting to see your pictures as you have had quite the eventful Christmas break! These are way fun. I look forward to more!

Kelly said...

loved your pictures of your fun family events. It was fun to see everyone

alli may said...

It all looks like so much fun!!! Thanks so much for the card. It's great to hear what everyone's been up to. Thank you for sharing your family with us.

alli may said...

It all looks like so much fun!!! Thanks so much for the card. It's great to hear what everyone's been up to. Thank you for sharing your family with us.