As promised...more pics.
This year we decorated gingerbread houses AFTER Christmas since some of our family didn't come until Christmas Day.
Ashlyn (age 4), who had a big say-so in her creation,
was assisted by her Aunt Lorie
I think Juston was trying to get as many M&M's as possible on his roof. I love the affect. I especially like the "cherry" M&M's - the darker red ones.
At least this year he didn't fill the house with candy.
This is a side view of Bryon and Kari's tree house - very creatinve!
And this is the front view of the tree house with the happy three-some!
Michael was very particular with his colors - it turned out great!
James' roof is a sight to behold. WOW!
I think Santa would have no place to land!
This pic of Karl is blury but it shows the creativity of unwrapping candy and using the gold foil, which Juston copied.
Oh, and did I mention that one house was not used since little Carter (age 2) found the gingerbread houses before they were decorated and thought they were crackers - so he took a few bites out of them! Ha!
He was taking a nap while we decorated - probably a good idea!
Don't worry, he ate plenty of the candy after they were completed. We kept finding empty foil wrappers.
Oh, and did I mention that one house was not used since little Carter (age 2) found the gingerbread houses before they were decorated and thought they were crackers - so he took a few bites out of them! Ha!
He was taking a nap while we decorated - probably a good idea!
Don't worry, he ate plenty of the candy after they were completed. We kept finding empty foil wrappers.







1 comment:
Love these! Everyone did such a fun, creative things!
Post a Comment