We got together with family at the Wood’s to celebrate Father’s Day. I got a picture of all the father’s there except Ron – oops! So just picture him in your mind – tall, dark and handsome with a love of God, the gospel and his family. It was very fun – the food was great but the company was better! Janalee and Kelly and Kara and Mandy and Katie and I sat in one room and talked about girl stuff and the guys sat in the other room and talked about computer, techy stuff (so I hear) – and the children played and played!

The patriarch - father of 57 years!

The Hanks family - Rebecca, Madelyn, Ephriam, Mandy, Matt, Rachel and Tanner

The Wood family (heading to do the Nauvoo pagaent soon) -
Jessa and Nicole, Janalee and Malcolm

I love this picture of Aunt Janalee and Uncle Malcolm

Hannah, Katie and John Sugden - John's first Father's Day.
It's hard to tell but Katie has a short, cute new haircut!

Kara, Kirk and Kelly - it was great to have Kara there even though we know she would rather be in Boise, ID - go figure! She is making the best of it!
5 comments:
Wish we could've been there!
I'm so glad you took so many pictures! It was so much fun to see everyone and visit.
Oh, I just love all of these photos! Thank you for putting them up there. It is so great to see all of my family members smiling faces! It makes me miss you all!
I do love that picture of Janalee and Malcolm too. I love your family too! :)
sister cheney! i want to come stop by and see you! email me so i can coordinate a time: tvoncannon@gmail.com. excited to see you!!!
Post a Comment