We would like you to come and see them in person when they are all finished - smiling!



I really like the color.
These are not done yet but you get the idea.

Now, we NEED your opinion please! We have created several designs for the shelves above but we can't decide exactly what to do. Keep in mind there is another set of these on the other side of the fireplace. The biggest problem is the mantle - the way it sticks out on top. Dad says he can cut it off square - it would be a lot of work and I love it the way it is. Hum?

3 comments:
Those look so classy. Dad never ceases to amaze me in what he can build. As far as the shelves go I think it might be good to leave a little space between the fire place and the shelf. You'll probably want some countertop space to put a picture or two anyways. Maybe build the saves 2/3 the width of the cabinets below. Something like that maybe. IT looks great though. Great addition.
Wow, what a talent to build those beautiful shelves! love you Cheneys
AWESOME!! Those look so great! I am so excited!
Post a Comment