It was light and fluffy - didn't start snowing until early afternoon. That's good because I still got the things done I needed to. Several neighbors came to our backyard because we have a fun hill.
All the schools in our county got out an hour early so the busses could be safe on these crazy roads.
Julia came over and she and Juston made a snowman.
Ron and I went on a walk this morning - being very careful not to slip. It is so beautiful! These are some of the trees in the backyard.
This is my favorite picture! For my kiddos - this bird is resting on the tree between us and the Friedrich's.
Good weekend for a snowstorm, but our Valentine dance tonight was cancelled. We may have more snow on President's Day Monday. I'm going to go do something really exciting - clean the carpet!
No comments:
Post a Comment