Thursday, January 8, 2009

More Merriment


Our hike up Kennesaw Mountain


That's my MAN! He looks good with gray hair but I don't!


On top of Kennesaw Mountain, Bryon and Kari

We got to be with Kari for her birthday!

We love you Kari!

On New Year's Day we had collards and black-eyed peas over at the Collins! Mason and Lorie left that morning and we missed them!


Drinking their yoo-hoo's, Juston and Jess

We had to go to Barbeque Street (they keep the temperature quite cool there). The Collin's and Wallace's and Beardsley's were with us!


Roasting marshmallows for our s'mores in the backyard!


Some of the fellows had already changed their clothes, but this was our temple trip with the Wallace's and Beardsley's.


They played this game everywhere we went (this time we were at the Johnson's house - Kari's relatives). 4 people can play and if you're NOT the winner, it "shocks" you.

4 comments:

Buttle Family said...

I bet you loved having most of your family together. Looks like you had lots of fun.

Carrie said...

It's so fun being with family and just being together. I am glad you were able to have so many of your kids with you. I can't imagine my kids getting that big. I am just getting used to the teenage thing!

Anonymous said...

I'm so sad that we missed out on so much fun!!

Mason Bourne said...

I loved that game! so funny!