I suspect it's rather unusual to spend Mother's Day with your dad, but hey, it was very nice! Usually Janalee picks up dad for church but I got the opportunity yesterday. We enjoyed church together and then he went to the family history center to ask questions about his latest hobby - indexing.
Dad - 80 Karie - 50
After a quick bite to eat we went to another building to the young adult ward where Michael was giving a talk.
I loved talking with all my children and my mom! Love you all!



2 comments:
Hey guys- I want to know how you are through all the disasters that have happened out there in georgia lately- we they close to you? Sure love you and hope your safe!!!
Aunt Karie, I love to look at your blog. Thanks for posting things often, it sure is a fun way to stay connected over such a far distance!
Post a Comment