
First time Michael went to the temple - May 23, 2008
Father and Son

Michael's special day

Last Day of seminary - we had a breakfast at our house. Ben and Michael were there but they both graduated last year. It was nice to have them. Michael was all dressed up because we were leaving for the temple immediately afterwards.


Now for the other good news. The 6 boys were in a car on the way to school when they were spared their lives while in an accident. Ron and I and Michael came upon the accident a few minutes later and saw them all standing there with the police lights going. It appears they hit the curb on the right which spun them onto the other side of the road backwards. The only thing they hit was a plastic mailbox (which just flew). There were so many trees they could have hit. Plus, at that time of the morning there is so much traffic and they were so fortunate there wasn't a car coming the other direction or they could have had a head-on collision...and Juston was in the front seat. Jared has some cuts from shattered glass (caused by the mailbox). None of the kids felt like taking their 2 finals today. They all talked with the principal. Juston took 1 final and will take his Physics final Monday or Tuesday...so he said he'll keep studying over the weekend. I guess school really isn't over for him.
Michael starts life-guarding at Hermitage this afternoon and Juston starts tomorrow. Woo-hoo for summer!
4 comments:
WAY TO GO on blockus!!! that's amazing! I'm so glad Michael was able to get his Endowments a few months before he goes on his mission- that will be great preparation. I'm SO glad that the accident wasn't worse and that everyone is okay!
I wish we could have been there to go to the temple with Michael!
Thank goodness they were safe in the wreck. I love blockus! Congrats to Michael!
Uncle Ron looks just like dad from behind!! So handsome!!!
Post a Comment