At the end of March we had a TWIN baby shower for
JESSICA ANNE WALLACE BEARDSLEY!
(Thanks for helping Nicole, Ger, Tara, Ashley and Anne)
And it is a good thing we did it before our trip because
they were born the Monday after we got home from Utah (those details coming).
The decor for the shower was ALL from their nursery -
with a Neverland / Peter Pan theme.
NICOLE DELEON made the cute diaper babies!
People wrote "Happy Thoughts" for Jessica!
Even this star is in the nursery...
Here is a closer look at the fabulous cake
GERALYNN WEST made!
There were dozens of people there and she got wonderful gifts!!!!!
Peter Pan was playing silently in the background.
And here are the twins
MYLES and REMINGTON
(affectionately called Milo and Remi)
who were born 6 weeks early on April 18, 2016
In this picture they are about 3 weeks old.
Myles weighed 3 lbs. 10 oz.
Remington weighted 4 lbs 15 oz.
They came home exactly 2 weeks after being born!
The sleepless nights and 24/7 care are in full swing at their house!
3 comments:
So cute! Wish we could have come.
This is adorable. I love the Peter Pan theme! Wish I could have come! I think it was the same night as mutual. So happy for Jessica and Alan!
What a great post!!! It was the best shower I've ever been to thanks to you Aunt Karie!!!!! <3 <3 <3 I felt so loved!!! You've taken such good care of us the whole pregnancy and since the boys have been born. We'd be lost without you! :D
Post a Comment