Friday, November 27, 2015

Houston with the Warr's

Mason and Lorie and the boys were in Houston this summer for work
 so I took a little jaunt to Texas. 
Never been to Houston before.
Good thing I went in May before it got too hot!

King loves his Beanie Babies!
They are the very ones his mother collected as a child!

We went swimming  A LOT!  This boy can play for hours in the pool!

Clive and his mama!

This little fellow has the most pleasant personality!

The floaty is on his head.  Why not?

They had this great kids museum in town.  The boys had a blast...

Everything was hands on!

Clive kept putting all these in the garbage and we just kept fishing them out.

King loved to watch his paper airplanes fly!

At Costco! 

We even saw Mason once in awhile, but not much.
He is one hard worker!
They love it when daddy is home!

Cuteness overload! 

Helper extraordinaire!

Helper?  Not so much!

Wonder where they'll go next summer and hopefully I can visit again!

No comments: