Monday, January 26, 2015

My New Office

My dear Ron helped me paint
and then build new Ikea shelves for my office.
Plus I followed the example of his office
and put my desk in the middle of the room
with a credenza behind it
(We already had the credenza)
The computer is on the credenza 
which I absolutely love -
it's at my back unless I need to use it!
I'm no longer facing a wall when I sit at my desk!
Plus I have so many drawers to organize things into...
and 2 file drawers on the credenza.
The desk is from Ikea as well!



Since my mother moved here a few years ago, 
all of these books have been in our master closet, squished.  

I've ordered prints of our loved ones from our recent
trip to Utah and will be putting those in my office!

My old BIG desk - which is really a kitchen table - 
is now available for projects and puzzles and games!

Can you believe we own a set of encyclopedias?  
Half of these books are for children.
We used to have some of those around here.

2 comments:

Bryon Cheney said...

A great set-up for many years of study and puzzle making to come:)

Carrie said...

That is fabulous! Beautifully organized!