Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Christmas in stages... part 2

Elsie Dee is a family friend from way back.
Her birthday is December 23rd. 
She turned 93.  Doesn't she look GREAT!
Jackie takes good care of her!
It was a nice visit!
 
I don't have pictures of all the dinner times we all got together
(probably because I was busy)
Saturday, Sunday, Monday...
After awhile the little ones just need their own environment and beds!
So on Christmas Eve
after Ron tiled the bathroom all day
- with lots of help from the guys -
Everybody went home to prepare for Christmas...
 ...except the Warr's. 
We had our little pajama party with them
and opened a few gifts.
King got this book and grandpa was reading it to him.
We love this story but he thought the pictures were scarey.
 
 But he thought the cookies were good,
and they were!
 
On Christmas morning we went over to the May's
to watch them open gifts.
These 3 were pretty darn excited!
 
 I just love the look on Haddie's face here.
What's all the commotion about?
 
 I love the look on her face here too.
 
Juston and Maddy were able to spend Christmas morning with
her entire family in Rexburg.
Then they drove to Utah and spent the rest of the day with us.
Wow!
We were so happy to have them arrive safely!
We had Christmas dinner,
Star of Bethlehem story
and presents!
Just being together was the very best part!!!!!!!!!
 

Here's everybody except the picture-taker, me. 

No comments: