Haddie Elise May
arrived at 5:25 am
on Tuesday, October 8, 2013
weighing in at 7 pounds and 1 ounce
and was 19 1/2 inches long,
10 days after her due date, just saying.
Mama Karon and her darling Haddie
She's saying "Thanks mom, for all your sacrifice. I love you!"
Grandma holds Haddie, a bunch...
...and she's very content about it!
Looks like another beautiful blue eyed baby!
Audrie loves to hold Haddie and kiss her!
She is the big sister now! Never did I see this child be anything but kind to her little sis.
Ashlyn loves to hold Haddie and is soooooooo helpful!
This is one of the sweetest girls I know!
It can be a family affair when Ashlyn reads her homework,
and what a good reader she is!
I spent 2 weeks playing with grandchildren!
One of our first adventures was to the Payson Temple
to see the angel Moroni that was placed there
the day Haddie was born!
It was a little cold but the days got warmer. I brought sunshine from Georgia!
We checked out Ikea and bought a few things there!
Yes, that is a bruise on Audrie's nose/eye, falling off the slide in one of our park adventures.
I had nothing to do with this, but thought it was GREAT
that they could all clean the bathroom together!
Ashlyn had her first sewing lesson - sewing lines with no thread,
making little holes in the piece of paper!
She did a fantastic job!
A few days later we made bean bags - didn't get a picture of those.
That's my old sewing maching I bought 33 years ago!
I love that sewing machine - just keeps on running!!!!
Juston and Maddy drove down from Rexburg one weekend!
And we visited Kari and the boys.
Tyler is soooooo good at playing with Lego's
Bryon was in Kazakhstan during the same 2 weeks I was in Utah.
He went with a group from the church helping people with wheelchairs
and speaking Russian.
Here's Kari and the boys!
Blake is 7 months old and weighs 25 pounds!
Here's our Blakey Boy, one day at the park!
And here are the other 3 at the park that day.
Ashlyn was in school and King came a little later.
Michael joined us at the park that day, after classes.
He's always fun to have around.
His nieces and nephews love him, I mean they LOVE him!
It's always fun playing in the backyard at the May's.
King is in heaven with all the cousins!
Notice Carter and Ashlyn in the background - zoom!
They spent hours with these water heater boxes.
Yes, that is plural.
Brad and his dad replaced the water heater and it was defective.
So they did it a second time, just for fun!
2 days without hot water was no problem, honestly, I heard no complaint.
Now, if it had gone on for a few more days, maybe.
Anybody know how to get rid of an old water heater?
Going to the Park!
Here are some more park pictures.
We literally went to the park every single weekday.
That is 10 trips to the park and on ocassion we went twice in one day.
Ashlyn was usually in school but sometimes we waited until she got home.
We are talking about 5 different parks, at least.
Yea, for good weather!
Audrie was determined to climb these bars.
Carter took her by the hand and helped her twice.
Then she had the confidence to do it on her own
over and over and over and over - about 20 times, really!
I love that little tongue!
Carter and his Legos!
This boy builds with Legos for hours, really.
These Creator Legos are awesome!
He follows the instructions step by step, very carefully.
Then he'll play with it, take it apart and build the next one.
Did I mention he's barely 5. He may be an engineer like his dad some day!
That guy can focus and do it right!
These particular leaves were in their yard.
They begged to rake them and play in them!
I love the looks on their faces - pure happiness!
Michael's 25th Birthday!!!!
That makes 2 years in a row I was with Michael on his birthday,
even if it was just for the morning.
We love you son!
Birthday breakfast with family, cousins and roommates!
King found the ukulele so Michael taught him a few things.
Count them! 5 Wildings...all at BYU! Wow!
We love our cousins! Thanks for coming ya'll!
Happy Times!
Then the Wildings were off to their pumpkin fest
and I flew back to Georgia
and Michael went to his music practice for Vocal Line.
I was able to attend Michael's premiere performance
of the UVU Men's Choir and it was fabulous
but the pictures I took were really bad!
May we just say that all the hard work in raising this family
has come around to bless our lives abundantly!
We are so proud of them all!

2 comments:
Fun, fun!
Wow! What a great trip, packed full of fun and adorable grandchildren! Congrats on your new little Haddie!
Post a Comment